Find Design Here

Without the hundreds of hours donated by Storefront's, our programs would not be possible. Through Storefront's Design Session program, over 120 professional volunteers assist applicants with the first 10 percent design processes. For the other 90 percent of the process, the Directory for Design Community aims to provide a resource for aspects of design projects that go beyond the scope of Storefront's programs. Use the directory when:

  • Storefront staff determines that your design needs should be initiated by a private practice.
  • You would like to maintain a dialogue with Storefront, but can afford to hire a professional designer to initiate your project.
  • When projects need a push beyond conceptual and technical assistance provided through Storefront's Design Session program.